top of page
Inspector taking notes on a cliboard showing the floorplans of a home

Whether you are filing a claim for property damage or a business interruption, we provide the utmost attention to detail when reviewing your policy and fight for the full value of your loss. 

We handle your claim as if it were our own.

Our Services:

  • A licensed public adjuster is a professional who represents policyholders in insurance claims to ensure they receive fair and just settlements

  • Naiche can help you prepare and file your insurance claim, assess the property damage and negotiate with your insurance company to ensure you receive a fair settlement and that your interests are protected throughout the claims process.

  • Yes, it is likely you can still hire a public adjuster but every situation is different. To find out if you could benefit from our services, give us a call at 617-921-5856 or or use the form on our Contact page to get in touch.

  • There is no out of pocket expense for hiring a public adjuster. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means that we only get paid if you receive a settlement. 

  • Our fees vary depending on the scope of your claim but typically range from 5-10% of your settlement. All fees are disclosed and agreed upon before a client enters a binding agreement with Naiche.

  • To get started simply contact us to schedule a free, no obligation consultation. We will assess your situation and provide you with guidance on how we can assist you with your insurance claim.

Common Types of Claims:


bottom of page